I started working as the lead writer and editor at Nokia Software in October 2020. As the primary storyteller, I seek to shape the industry narrative and frame thinking around technology trends and approaches - while also providing insight into the products and people behind it all. My personal mission is to try to understand technology better and make it more accessible to the masses.
- What is the fourth industrial revolution? (November 30, 2020)
- In divided Israel, Nokia office is a bridge (November 23, 2020)
- Sending out an SOS: Nokia acronyms leave many scratching their heads (November 12, 2020)
- My first month at Nokia: A crash course in disruption (November 11, 2020)
- Nokia’s “nerd psychologist” helps Finnish data breach victims (November 05, 2020)
- How a war correspondent wound up working for Nokia Software (October 28, 2020)