I started working as a correspondent for the Associated Press in Jerusalem in September 2005. I've since written several hundred stories that have appeared in newspapers and websites around the world. These are a selection of some of the most notable. The AP is the world's oldest and largest newsgathering organization, providing content to more than 15,000 news outlets with a daily reach of 1 billion people around the world. Its multimedia services are distributed by satellite and the Internet to more than 120 nations.
- Netanyahu Wins Primary, Sharon Recovering (December 19, 2005)
- Political Reality Changes in Israeli Towns (December 03, 2005)
- Rice presides over allnight negotiations (November 15, 2005)
- Bombing at Israeli Food Stand Kills Five (October 26, 2005)
- CORRESPONDENT’S DIARY: Farewell, Gaza (September 26, 2005)