Columbia News service
Columbia News Service is syndicated by The New York Times wire and distributed to newspapers all across the U.S. and Canada. All of my stories have run in major newspapers, including: Chicago Tribune, The Winston-Salem Journal, The Arizona Daily Star, The San Diego Union-Tribune, Naples Daily News, The Arizona Republic, The Oakland Tribune, The Argus (Fremont, Ca.), Tri-Valley Herald (Pleasanton, Ca.), Intelligencer Journal (Lancaster, Pa.), The Chronicle Herald (Halifax, Nova Scotia), Star Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn.).
- The face of politics: Who gets on the money? (May 03, 2004)
- The maligned mustache now looks a hair dated (May 03, 2004)
- American College Students Succumb to Hypnotist’s Powers (April 05, 2004)
- Moon lots with a nice view of earth: Lunar real estate sales take off (March 15, 2004)
- Cryonics: Bodies in deep freeze in Arizona (March 01, 2004)
- Nielsen raters operate in stealth (February 16, 2004)